The benefits and properties of lanolin have been well published over recent years, with most uses being a “rediscovery” that our forefathers were well aware of. With the introduction decades ago of toxic chemicals in typical sheep dips. The use of industrial grade lanolin was banned both here in Australia as well as overseas. However as these practices eventually changed, the knowledge of lanolin and its uses were almost forgotten.
Sierra began formulating and manufacturing lanolin products under other labels in 1999, and continued to develop products utilising this unique material, with discoveries still being made today.
Lanomax lanolin products are to the best of our knowledge the most extensive range found anywhere.
- Metal –
- Drilling aid, keeps bits sharper longer and facilitates faster drilling.
- Self drilling screws in metal and wood will penetrate better, easier.
- Anti splatter in welding.
- Rust protection – when applied to any metalic surface.
- Tested to 75Kva. Can be applied directly to electrical components to protect against moisture. Ideal on battery terminals after fitment.
- All the benefits of lanolin in a vehicle wash ! The effect on paint work is nothing short of amazing. Paint is rejuventated and protected.
- Ideal on all vehicle types including motorcycles, cars and trucks.
- Ideal on all marine liesure craft.
- Concentrated, high foaming formula.