Many of the products that Sierra have been involved with in formulating and further developing cannot easily fit into a traditional category.
Here are some of our “specialised’ products that we have become synonymous with.
- Safety Parts Wash Solvent – This is Sierra’s latest solvent/dewaxer that is designed to offer all the benefits of Solwash, but without the D.G. rating of Flammability. This is a Non Regulated product, and as such offers safety benefits over using Solwash, Kerosene, or Solvent Degreasers. Safety Solvent may even offer benefits with insurance cover due to its non flammability rating – check with your insurer.
- Solwash – Solwash is a proven solution to removing a wide variety of transit waxes, and has been our most used dewaxer for over a decade. Solwash is a solvent, and is designed to be used through a pressure cleaner.
- KCR 900 – Formulated specifically for removal of U.S. waxes, particularly prevalent on vehicle & component imports. Concentrate – dilutable with water.
- DW 174 – Removal of European waxes and Asia
- DW 91 – General purpose wax remover.
- DW 302 – Broad spectrum wax remover for Japanese vehicles.
- Cobalt-Blue / Sani Bloc– Non staining, micro dose for both straight drop as well as fresh fluch systems. Excellent malodour control.
- Antiodour – A non formaldehyde portable toilet treatment for use in all portable toilets. Eucalyptus fragrance.
Although the majority of the spray application of chemicals are done using traditional triggers sprayers (as shown), Sierra also offer a range of German made pressure sprayers.
1 ltr Pump up for
Acids or Solvents or Alkaline
5 ltr Pump up
12 ltr Pump up
Sierra stock the 1 litre pump up sprayer with Viton seals making this an economical solvent resistant sprayer for all detailing chemicals.
The standard U.S. made canyon trigger applicators are also a standard stock line.. 5, 8 and 12 litre pump up sprayers are supplied upon request.. Sierra only supply high quality German made pump up sprayers.