- Degreaser – Use either neat or for minor degreasing, dilute with water up to 3:1 Suitable for degreasing engines, lawnmowers and parts cleaning.
- Floors & Walls – Dilute with water up to 40:1. Typically 1 or 2 cups to a bucket of warm water.
- BBQ’s – Dilute about 2:1 and apply to a warm plate, then rinse. For heavy cleaning spray neat Citrus 6000 to warm BBQ, brush then rinse thoroughly.
- Bathroom – An ideal bathroom cleaner at 3:1.
- Cement – The majority of soiling will be removed at 2:1 with hot water.
- Garden Furniture – All washable surfaces can be cleaned with a weak solution of around 20:1.
- House Exterior – A cup of Citrus 6000 in a bucket of hot water will easily remove grime and mould. With the simple addition of a cup of chlorine, and you have a solution for the effective removal of mould spores.
- Trucks – Use a couple of capfuls of Citrus 6000 in the bucket when washing the truck.
- Side Curtains – dilute with water at 20:1
- Bugs – A solution of Citrus 6000 and water at 5:1 sprayed on, left for three or four minutes will allow easy removal of bugs.
- Automotive Detailing – Use on interior surfaces, including consoles, dash boards, fabric trims and even carpet. Dilute 3:1
- Marine – excellent for all washable surfaces. Clean vinyl seating, floors, transom and fibreglass. Brush on with a soft brush, then rinse away. Dilute with water at 2 cups to 5 litres water.
Marine – Professional – Citrus 6000 has long been used for the cleaning of vessels including trawler, long and drop liners as well as passenger liners. Citrus 6000 is safe, AQIS approved – and works !
- Carpet – Dilute with water at 10:1, to spot clean for heavy soiling, use neat.
Plastic/Vinyl – Dilute with water 10:1
- Caravans – Safe on all washable surfaces, as well as cloth trims, floors and lighting. For interior cleaning, dilute with water 5:1.
TIP: Citrus 6000 has several key ingredients, including citrus oil, which is far more effective if allowed to soak in for about 5 minutes before washing off.
The uses are almost endless. When diluted with water, its amazing at the versatility one product can have.